The 5th instalment of the annual Asia Roundtable on Food Innovation for Improved Nutrition (ARoFIIN) Roundtable will take place in Bangkok, Thailand on 1 August 2019.
Good nutrition is vital for optimal growth, development, health and well-being of individuals in all stages of life and increasingly people around the world are afflicted by multiple burdens of malnutrition.
Themed A World Free of Hidden Hunger
, this roundtable aims to catalyze stakeholder relationships by bringing together regional experts to create and execute a collective global effort to transform diets and food production and to ensure accessible and affordable for everyone.
What we are hoping to achieve at this roundtable:
ARoFIIN Rebranded: Evolve
- To understand the rationale behind engaging local stakeholders, to enable positive change in health and wellness and how that presents opportunities to broaden national outreach
- To explore the challenges and opportunities that exist to make healthy and nutritious food widely available, accessible and affordable to all individuals
- Recognising the role of philanthropies, social and impact investors in a collaboration that seeks to enrich communities with good nutrition
- Launch of the rebranded ARoFIIN
ARoFIIN is a multi-stakeholder platform that continually seeks to initiate and sustain dialogue and action across sectors to tackle the dual burden of malnutrition in Asia.
Five years since its inception, ARoFIIN has made significant progress in address the magnitude of malnutrition problem and has created a platform with regional experts to discuss and execute collective actions, particularly linked to strengthening nutrition education among children across Asia.
ARoFIIN is looking to grow into a stronger catalyst to champion efforts and push for actions that create social impact by driving health and wellness within a population.
The rebranded ARoFIIN will continue existing efforts to increase action and work with a fresh brand and perspectives to drive a positive change in delivering good health and well-being.
- FIA Members
- Funders/Impact Investors
- Government Bodies
- National Industry Associations